The mission of Holy Cross Episcopal Church is to worship, share, and exercise the servant ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ in the rich tradition of the Anglican Communion. We focus ministry on the less fortunate and disenfranchised within the local and greater community. We place special emphasis on children, the elderly, the men and women of our Armed Forces and their families, refugees and homeless people, the LGBTQ community, and the incarcerated.
Our vision is to be known as an open and welcoming church serving the spiritual and secular needs of the community.
Our values are grounded in our love of Jesus Christ as expressed in servanthood, stewardship, diversity, community, and courageous compassion.
- Attract new members by sharing our faith in the world.
- Serve our community by increasing our participation in outreach ministry.
- Foster our fellowship by increasing the frequency and involvement in our parish
- Recruit additional parishioners to participate in worship and formation ministries.
- Continue our path to financial independence from the Diocese.